Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 'n' Night

Faithful Blog readers will remember my July post about Kid Cudi's 10 Deep mixtape. I always liked his 12" for Day 'n' Night.



The artwork by Dust la Rock is especially ill.

The song was remixed a couple different times, by the Crookers for the skinny jeans crowd and by Jim Jones for the baggy jeans crowd and is now getting some burn on local rap station KFAT. I've even had dudes ask me for it in the club. Local homie/promoter Hellen Killah dubbed it the new "Paper Planes." I thought that was pretty clever. Not fully true yet, maybe if ends up in the trailer of Judd Apatow's next movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hellen.Killah said...

If only life could be split up into baggy jean people and skinny jean people. We would have less wars.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home