Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Cherry, Cherry and Poke

I know I said I was gonna post my mix from Lulu's show and I haven't yet. Sorry. I've been busy with work - yes I still have a job at the ADN (unfortunately some close friends will no longer be sharing the same office with me) and have been enjoying the sunshine and playing records.

Poke has been a staple of my New Sagaya runs lately. Shout out to Snowers for the photo (I forgot my camera).

Special shout out to everyone who came out the the hip hop summit. Apparently law enforcement and noise complaints were an issue (hip hop police!) and that's why my set was a little on the quiet side. Said Bernie: The next time the cops come, I am going to jail. Catch me upstairs this Saturday, where we get loud and don't worry about Johnny Law.

I'm half getting ready for a wedding / half surfing. What's your favorite wedding dance cheese? Neil Diamond anyone?

Looks like me and LBO will be headed to Seward for the fourth to watch Josh tear up and down the mountain. Holler at me if you will be down there too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home